The Sigma Brakelight tail light has been specially designed for cyclists. The high bright power turns on the LED at the slightest pull of the brake lever to indicate that the cyclist is braking. It only weighs 6 grams so it is very light and also very easy to install on the bike. It is compatible with all mechanical braking cables. It has an aerodynamic design and exists in 5 different colors so that its integration into the bicycle is total.
- LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included)
- Clearly visible, red brake LED during use
- Burn time:
- approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes
- Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included)
- Quick and simple attachment
- Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance)
- Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable
- Five different colors are available to match any bike.
- Robust, water-resistant housing
- Weight: 7 g