Application: MTB, Road, E-Bike
Number of Links: 116, 126, 138
Closure Type: master link (Quick-Link)
Pin Type: solid
Recommended Groupset: XT M8100, Ultegra R8100
– HG chain for 1×12, 2×12
– smooth manoeuvres over rough terrain and obstacles with constant rhythm
– enlarged inner plate for improved chain retention
– chrome-plated inner plate
– shorter shift times, improved shift behaviour
– with master link for easy installation
The 12-speed HG chain delivers smooth power transfer with a tighter chain guide and a quieter and smoother drive thanks to larger parts on the end of the inner plates, in combination with the Dynamic Chain Engagement Plus crank or chainring. The combination with Hyperglide+ facilitates shifting without interrupting pedalling.
The CN-M8100 chain has an asymmetrical design. This means the running direction must be observed during installation. The specially-shaped tabs optimise engagement on the sprocket and result in even smoother shifting, even under load. To save weight, these chains have recesses on the inner link plates. The side with the marking is the outside.
12 speed / 116 links: I-CNM8100116Q
12 speed / 126 links: I-CNM8100126Q
12 speed / 138 links: I-CNM8100138Q
– 1 x Shimano XT / Ultegra CN-M8100 chain
– 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link
- silver/12 speed / 116 links: 252 g
There are no reviews yet.