TRAINER FOR ALL SEASONS.
Stick to your fitness plan year round with the help of the Saris Mag+ trainer. It is the perfect way to keep your legs warm when it’s cold, dry when it’s wet, and safe when it’s too dark to ride outside. With this turbo trainer, it’s easy to turn your bike into your go-to calorie burner — no matter the season.
Simply attach the handlebar-mounted shifter to change resistance during your workout without having to leave your bike.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor. Visit our setup guide to learn how to get started.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Mag+ comes with convenient, adjustable handlebar-mounted shifter.
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor cycling apps. (If used with a Speed Sensor)
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Noise level: 72-76 decibels at 20 mph
- Resistance Unit: Magnetic, provides quiet frictionless ride
- Resistance Curve: Linear, intensity increases along set path with changes in pedaling and bike gearing
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Wheel-On: Connects to rear wheel of bike, no need to remove wheel or disassemble bike
- Resistance Adjustment: Handlebar-mounted, adjustable resistance unit shifter included
- Trainer Frame: Foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Resistance Knob: Clutch, clicks like a gas cap to indicate correct roller-to-tire tension
- Roller: Alloy, precision-machined alloy resistance roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Cooling System: External, self-cooling mechanisms, including patented fan design, keep unit performing better, longer
- Thru Axle Adapter: Sold separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps when paired with your favorite speed or cadence sensor
- Steel quick release skewer included for common road and mountain bike frames
- Three settings for rear dropout spacing:
- 2″ resistance unit roller compatible with the following wheels and tire widths:
- 5″, up to 2.0″ wide
- 29″, up to 1.5″ wide and without tread
- The Mag+ is not compatible with the following wheel diameters and tire widths:
- 29″ with tread and/or wider than 1.5″
- Some assembly required
- Trainer Tire: Recommended, not included
- Magnetless speed or cadence sensor sold separately
- Handlebar-mounted shifter sold separately
- Formerly branded as the CycleOps Mag+